· Minimum of 2 years experience and demonstrating proficiency in discipline of competition line.
· Competition lines will attend 2 competitions in the spring and perform in the recital.
· 5 student minimum for class to run.
· Responsible for class tuition, competition fees, costume fees, and any travel expenses to attend events.
· Purchase competition warm-up suit.
· Required to take per week: Tap Line: 1 Ballet class 1 Tap technique/recital class 1 Tap competition line class
Jazz Line: 1 Ballet Class 1 Jazz technique/recital class 1 Jazz competition line class
Additional dance lines will be added if there is sufficient interest and students meet the audition requirements.
Advantages of competition line:
· Learn to work as a group towards a goal.
· Performance opportunity.
· Option of choosing dance style for competition.
· Benefits of competition without the requirements and time commitment of dance company. For information on the Main Street Dance Company click here...
Audition held at the Main Street Dance Centre.
Please bring jazz and tap shoes. Of course, appropriate dance attire is required - black leotard, tan tights, hair secured back, off face, low ponytail or bun. Warm-up and be prepared to dance at the beginning of the audition. More questions? Please call the dance centre at (248) 684-6300.
Follow us on:
All rights reserved 2004-2018, Suzanne's Main Street Dance Centre